At the June AZGroups conference with Scott Guthrie and Stefan Schackow, I was
one of 5 winners of web hosting at DiscountASP.net

My first thought was to use this for my 'personal' .us site, but I decided to
do something for the developer community instead.

I'm announcing SilverlightCream.com as a searchable repository of links to
Silverlight applications, games, tutorials, resources, etc. Developers can
submit their information via a moderated post.

I'm working my way backwards and so far have all of the links from my
SilverlightCream posts from August in the database: 40 entries. I'll continue
to add to them, and I hope developers will submit entries as well.

I'll continue to post my SilverlightCream postings but now will be able to not
only cull from my daily reading, but also from postings to the site.

This is my first public shot at this, and I'm trying to decide about making
some changes as I use it myself, so suggestions are welcome. I'm positive it
will evolve over a period of time.

-Dave