From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Parker
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:11 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] 1.0 RC breaks 1.1 alpha

Has anyone had problems with the 1.0 RC breaking the 1.1 alpha?
I had auto updates turned on so I was automatically upgraded to the 1.0 RC from
the beta.
I previously had the 1.0 beta and the 1.1 alpha installed but now building
fails with the error that
the silverlight framework is not installed. I'm using Orcas beta 1. With the
silverlight extensions.
If I need to download the 1.1 again where would I find it. It seems to have
disappeared from silverlight.net.

Regards,

Jonathan.

Jonathan Parker (MCTS - Web Applications)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog: www.jonathanparker.com.au