Sam welcome to the fold :P and the list is going for gold ;P

I was wondering if other fellow Microsoftians could do a sound off (name, rank
and brief background) so that others may get similiar perspective to what Sam
just outlined.

(FYI: Sam forgot to mention he was also one of the demi-god Flash gurus back in
the day, and from memory wrote the first book on Flash OOP with Branden Hall
"OOP for ActionScript" ).

In case those of you whom haven't met me or know whom I am:
---
Scott Barnes, RIA (Rich Interactive/Internet Application(s)) Evangelist for
Microsoft Australia. I'm focused mostly around Community and Silverlight. In a
previous life to Microsoft, I was an Adobe Flex / Flash Developer. I own two
blogs, which I'm slowly merging into one, but they are:

http://www.visitmix.com/blogs/mossyblog (Purely about RIA and RIA only).
http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog (General Rants, may find an Adobe blogfight
or two *sorry*).

I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment:
http://www.BeyondTheBrowser.NET and http://www.SilverlightCoders.com) more on
this at a later date.

If you have events, User Groups etc you want me to come to (Australia), don't
hesitate to drop me an email or contact me via http://twitter.com/mossyblog

Thanks.
Tim you're up next :P