Not sure if there's a point to everyone introducing themselves. because
personally I've already forgetten all but the last 2 posters.

Anyway for the sake of completing the circle.

Web dev ASP.NET doing Business Intelligence and Performance Management for
Zap Technology in Brisbane.

Kicking off next version in .Net 3.5, VS2008, and hopefully TFS2008 (if
Chuck responds to my email).

Find me at:

http://blog.snagy.name <http://blog.snagy.name/>

http://www.twitter.com/snagy/

http://www.innovationqld.net/Community/Pages/Winners.aspx (I'm the dorky one
on the right)

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en
<http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Steven+Nagy&meta=cr%3DcountryAU>
&q=Steven+Nagy&meta=cr%3DcountryAU

I like SilverLight because of the sh!t fight it kicks up with Adobe, not for
any functional reason.

I'm currently developing a SL game based on Adam's 2D physics engine (he's
posted about it before).

I also like long walks on the beach, trips to the zoo, and holding hands.

  _____