From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of .net noobie
Sent: Saturday, 12 July 2008 14:58
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] Make the web deep zoomable?

I wondered becuase I looked at the developer page...
but the list of features seemed to indicate local network stuff.

was happy to see there is a SDK for it, so what tools do you need to make a
iPhone app..?

so how does the browser handle a full size web page, generally the web on a
small screen has not been such a great experiance in my view
and there are not a large amount of pages developed for mobile devices

but still, seems to be a lot of hype over a user interface...