I think your thread will act as a bug report with peeps like Scott Barnes
lurking on the list :)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Monday, 25 August 2008 1:11 AM
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] Vista sidebar gadgets

Yeah I got the same thing. I did come across his blog post in his travels and
it looked like I did everything right... Perhaps I should put a bug report in
on it seeing it's a beta and all.

Now to find where to do that... Shame it's not built into the client. Hmm.
Can't seem to find it after 10 mins of searching. NADD kicking in, lost
interest.
On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Jonathan Parker <[EMAIL