Hi All,

We are having some problem during adding Service References, please see
the steps that we have performed.

*         I have a WCF Service Layer which contain an external
ClassLibrary which is build in .NET 3.5.

*         I have decorated class with [Serializable] or [DataContract]
attribute to make it work with WCF for serialization.

*         I have made a method is WCF which returns an object of the
external ClassLibrary.

*         When I add this WCF Service Layer reference in Silver Light
application, it gives error suring this process as attached.

*         If I make the same class within WCF Service Layer rather than
external ClassLibrary then this work fine.

But my requirement is this that I want to use a class library project in
WCF Service Layer which is then used in Silver Light Application, Is it
possible, or how.

Please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,