Motion carried for Astrid to join the OSGeo-Live Project Management Committee with support from:

Angelos_Tzotsos +1
Brian M Hamlin +1
Cameron Shorter +1
Alex Mandel +1
Johan Van de Wauw +1
Sebastian Couwenburg +1
Massimo De Stefano +1

Astrid, welcome, and thank you for joining.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 7/06/2016 2:11 am, Alex M wrote:
+1 Alex

On 06/06/2016 08:57 AM, Brian M Hamlin wrote:
+1

Brian

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 22:02:00 +1000, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shor...@gmail.com>
wrote:

     +1 Cameron

     On 6/06/2016 7:40 pm, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

         Hi all,

         I would like to nominate Astrid Emde for the OSGeoLive PSC.
         Astrid has been heavily involved in OSGeoLive development (MapBender
         maintainer), various presentations in conferences, and one of the most
         active translation maintainers (second to Cameron, see link).
         https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/graphs/contributors

         Best regards,
         Angelos