Hi Ben -

  I was reviewing some old emails regarding Unidata THREDDs server and OSGeo-Live for netCDF and others, and I noticed that in a reply, you say :

     (as I know GeoServer much better than THREDDS)

   This is great to read today.. perhaps I can let go of the idea that Unidata THREDDs is important for the OSGeo-Live project. We never got real attention, although there was some interest from Unidata people..
  best regards from Berkeley, California
   --Brian M Hamlin