I've privately emailed the OSGeo-Live PSC with this motion, and received the following responses.

Vicky, if you would like to continue helping with OSGeo-Live, and are comfortable with our Expectations of PSC members [1], then we hope you will accept our invitation to the OSGeo-Live Project Steering Committee:

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Management