banders...@earthlink.net wrote:
> So sorry we missed you.
>
> Where are you going after you put back in the water.
>
> Phone is 904 874-1100
>
> Norm

Hi, Norm.

Well, due to some mechanical difficulties, my inability to understand
tides :) and a bridge that closed between 1630 and 1800 I didn't get
there until 2030 Thursday night.  Since I wasn't familiar with the water
and there was no one at the marina and the charts said there was only 4'
of water I opted to anchor at the mouth of the creek in about 7' of
water.  I came in to a slip on Friday.

We're going south.  I've never been to the keys so I'd like to cruise
around down there for a while.  We have to be back in GA by the middle
of May so we've got a good month plus to sail down there.

Hi to Jan.  Sorry to have missed you.

Jim.