From: liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com
[mailto:liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com] On Behalf Of S/V Sarks
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 1:00 AM
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] SV Concordia Documentary...

I tried getting the file, but not luck.
I did some searching and it's seem that others had similar problem because
they use some type of protected streaming format.
Probably like the BBC which I understand requires using their proprietary
flash video player.

Oh well.

Anyhow.. the point is moot..because it appears that someone with more time
and knowledge has figured it out.
Found the link on a site that lists TV shows online.

Here's the link that should work
http://www.novamov.com/video/23gawbvcxoxi1

I have no idea of it's quality or if it's the whole show..
It's keeps stopping for me but i'm on a dialup connection right now.
Maybe someone else will have better luck with it.