On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 01:47:58PM -0500, S/V Sarks wrote:
> 2) Philistines on the list? I'm a Canadian so I can't see why young people
> from Philadelphia can be on the list too.  ;)

Then you might have a harder time running entirely on wind and solar up
in Canadia, especially in the winter, when you probably at least need
some fuel or shore power for heat and bubblers. (In Toronto myself, and
just recently back down to using only 15A of shore power, should get
lower once it gets wamr enough for me to kill off those last 2 heaters).

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kris Coward                                     http://unripe.melon.org/