Yes,

The TV folks are quite sloppy with their facts.  I have actually heard them
contradict themselves in the same sentence.

I wish they would learn the difference between quantity and number.  There
*are* five gallons in the tank; the tank *is* half full. And to think most
of these folks actually have a college degree in communications.  A waste
of their parents' money.

But I have been delighted that the media has stopped (for the most part)
saying "very unique".  Now if they would just stop using "massive" and stop
serving up editorial comments with the weather.("beautiful" or "lousy"
weather is only for me to decide.  I actually adore stormy weather and am
bored by blue skies.)

Norm
S/V Bandersnatch