From: Paul Esterle
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Sent: 4/29/2011 8:46:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] Jan's son David

I wish him the best. His situation is exactly the same as mine. My surgery is
scheduled for just about the same time. I've been fighting the problem for
almost a year and it's time to solve the problem and move on, as drastic as
that sounds. The risk of infection (especially the MRSA, I'm fighting)  is life
threatening. There are many support groups to help him though this time, I
volunteer in one.

Take care!

Paul Esterle
Freelance Boating Writer