> I picked up Trojan Agent 20577 today when I though I was downloading and
> running a update to my Firefox.  I was running v5 something and the new,
> bad, one was a v6.something I think.
>

> Norm
> S/V Bandersnatch

Are you saying the virus arrived with a FF download????  That would be
alarming, indeed.

L8R

Skip, still at the old grind (which is going well)

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter.  Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."