We would love to meet up in the Azores!
If all goes well we should be in Azores by the end of june.

We are slow. If someone on the street moved as
slowly, folks in walkers and wheel-chairs would be passing
them! <VBG>

Ed

Ed and Sue on Angel Louise

--
Ed Kelly
sailing vessel ANGEL LOUISE - Catalac 12m

Skype Cell telephone:  202-657-6357
attyedke...@gmail.com