From: m...@highwayusa.com
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:52:24 -0400
Subject: [Liveaboard] Sewing

My cover on my roller furling jib started to unstitch from the sail.  Besides
getting a very expensive industrial machine, what would the best used machine
be for this kind of work?  An old solid metal Singer comes to mind.  Will
something like that work?  What do I need to look for to make sure I get the
right one? Thanks,Verns/v Nirvelli.

To search the archives http://www.mail-archive.com/liveaboard@liveaboardnow.org

The Mailman Users Guide can be found here
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html