From: Ben Okopnik
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 10:40 AM
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] Battery Water Re: EXT : Any other lists
moreactive?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 10:00:29AM -0500, Skip Gundlach wrote:
> having had a few months, recently, on line with the charger, I can tell
> you for
> sure you'll want to check the water. ═I have 4xL16HC so I have gallons of
> distilled water aboard. ═My most recent rewatering was WAAY too late for
> comfort. ═It took about a gallon...

I saw a neat gadget recently - an octopus that replaces the plugs on
your batteries and allows you to top them all up at once. Until we all
start using AGMs or LiFePo batteries, seems like it would be a big
time-saver as well as good problem prevention...

Ben
--
                       OKOPNIK CONSULTING
        Custom Computing Solutions For Your Business

To search the archives
http://www.mail-archive.com/liveaboard@liveaboardnow.org

The Mailman Users Guide can be found here
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html