_vernon.densler@ngc.com_ (mailto:vernon.dens...@ngc.com)   writes:

Does  anyone know how I can get a little bit more depth to my slip without
attracting too much attention?  It’s all sand.  One particular place  I am
worried about is around the AC inlet.
Vern,
I have used water jets EG pressure washer for  specific spots assuming that
you can see the bottom. Takes a while as you have  to shut down to let the
water clear to see what you have done.

When I grew up we had a hard walled boat slip/  house that used to get
sanded in every winter, and used the big boat tied  off and in forward gear.
With that in mind use the  dink and keep working on the outboard motor, in
gear, with the boat out of  the slip.
Carl from Dayton