There is soooooooo much potential humor in possible scenarios that it's
taking a great effort of will not to expand on your "list", Ben!  But those
of us who scoff (another word I rarely get to use!) are probably descended
from our ancient ancestors who thought if we were meant to fly, we would
have been issued wings.  I guess the world need off the wall thinkers and
tinkerers to ultimately move us forward.

But when he gets to the point of launching his little boat for crossing the
pond, he should really put little figurines on it, maybe one who looks like
the guy on the Mrs. Paul's Fishsticks package, including the foulies and
pipe!  Can you imagine the reaction of a cruiser coming across this in the
middle of the ocean - especially if it's populated with tiny crew figurines?
And then have some sort of switch onboard that activated a recording
emanating from the figurines mouth when another boat comes close - asking
for Grey Poupon or something...

Steve Weinstein
S/V CAPTIVA
1997 Hunter 376, Hull #376
Sailing out of Oyster Bay, NY

All outgoing mail protected by VIPRE A/V