Hi Alexander

Thanks so much reply me message...

Im sorry about you are the one development a livecd for power pc... :(

Well but i need to create one, becouse i need to create a forensic live cd
specific to this kind of architecture... My problem is the same like you, i
dont have a power pc computer, but i see gento has a universal live cds,
maybe for this way i can create one for my porpouse, but im not sure... At
this moment finally i was review the links that you give me, and try to do
by this way....

Thanks so much again

and were in contact