On 09/01/13 16:14, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:39:46 +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:

Unfortunately Sebastian is under the weather and has had to postpone his
talk at the last minute. I'm sure we all send him our best wishes and
look forward to seeing the talk another month.

I won't be able to make tonight anyway, I'm down in Somerset looking
after my Mum.

Hope you're feeling better soon Seb.

Thank you Neil and Will. Sorry to everybody for the late notice. Hope your mum feels better soon Neil.

I should be OK for presentation next month - unless something is already planned for the LUG meeting.

Sebastian