Nice one, cheers Dan! I'm coming to the Linux Outlaws live thing so you could give them to me then.

Someone from the train company told me that the trains will be back to normal in a couple of weeks, so hopefully next time I won't have to rush off ridiculously early. It's like being subject to a curfew for living in St. Helens...

Cheers,

David