Hi All,

The next Northwest England Perl Mongers meeting is tonight, 21st of
February 2013.

Pop along and say 'Hi!', you can even come and tell us Perl sucks if you like ;)

We'll be meeting at the Manchester Hackspace (44 Edge Street,
Manchester) from 18:30 ish until we all get bored and decide to go
home!  There'll be some kind of takeaway food order involved, and we
might even be persuaded to a pub for a pint after the meeting ;)

To see our schedule of future meetings, have a look at the list for
the rest of the year at http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings.html.

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
think might be interested.

Regards, Ian.
--
Ian Norton