On 27/11/13 00:30, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:15:56 +0000, d...@danlynch.org wrote:

I don't really care where we go but as at least 2 people don't want to
eat I wanted to be inclusive. Aren't restaurants a bit fussy about
groups of people turning up and a large portion of them not eating?
Fair enough, but we've always done a meal at Christmas before, it makes
it different from just another meeting.

If Shipping Forecast isn't what people want that's cool, but let's just
sort this out. It's gonna be too late to book a table anyway at this
rate. We're in danger of finding ourselves rearranging the deck chairs
on the Titanic here folks.

We still don't have numbers sorted, it's getting embarrassing. Can we
make a plan an stick to it? Whatever it is :)
OK, can we all reply to this new thread and vote on the following
options. I've kept it simple because we don't really have time for
further discussion

Wednesday 4th    [ ]
Wednesday 11th   [ ]
Either           [x]