Hello everyone,

This is my first message meant as an introduction. I am a linux enthusiast for
a decade or so. I am fairly familiar with lxc/lxd, docker, kvm and used arch
for a few years btw. :) I have met with couple of members of the LUG, mostly
thanks to IgniteLiverpool, DOESLiverpool and OGGCamp '19. I would like to be
involved more, but it is challenging, because of my working hours. Hopefully
will be able to be more active now.

Extra question I noticed that the IRC channel is not working, which linked on
the website. What platform is used for communication between LUG members these
days? Other IRC server, Matrix or any Mastodon instance by any chance?

Best regards,

takov751