Hey everyone,

Next Wednesday, May 3rd, would be our usual LivLUG meeting but it's also Ignite Liverpool at LEAF that night. So I will be busy helping with Ignite.

I know quite a few of you have been to Ignite before and enjoyed it. So I wondered if it might be a good idea to postpone this months meeting and instead make it an open invitation to join us for Ignite instead.

You can find out about Ignite (see videos etc) here - https://igniteliverpool.com/

If people have objections you could easily still organise a meeting at DOES without me. I don't mind.

What do we think?

I'll put a notice on the blog about attending Ignite instead this weekend if people are up for it.

Thanks,

Dan