Hi Folks,

Hope you are all well. It's the 1st of August next week so we'll have another
LivLUG meeting. It's usually pretty quiet in August with summer holidays.

Neil Morrin has asked about getting help cracking a Kindle so I told him to
bring it along. It's not something I know much about but l know a few of you
are more up on it.

I also haven't had time to sort out the Linux WiFi problem with my new laptop.
So I will probably change the WiFi card to something more driver friendly.

I thought perhaps we could have a bit of a hardware hack night if people fancy
it? I'm also open to other ideas.

Let me know what you think, thanks,

Dan