Hi,

Running into a problem where closing the TTY window on OS X while on a
breakpoint using LLDB-MI does not allow the SIGHUP to be passed through to the
debuggee. I had to add the following call to get the debuggee to terminate when
closing the window if LLDB-MI was not in a break state.

process handle --pass true --stop false --notify false SIGHUP

Looking for some help on where to look to find out what is wrong. I've been
looking in debugserver.cpp thinking it would be in HandleProcessStateChange but
I haven't seen a call to it when I close the window. Also looking to see where
the signal handler might be because debugserver.cpp's signal_handler method is
also not called.

Thanks
Pierson