Thank you Jim! Sounds like this should work!

On 8/30/16, 8:45 AM, "jing...@apple.com on behalf of Jim Ingham"
<jing...@apple.com> wrote:

    The "dsymForUUID" tool doesn't handle copying source files around - we tend
to just remote mount them.  But we do include these keys in the return plist so
that lldb can automatically remap the source files from where they were at
build time to where they are at debug time.  So if your symbol server copies
files locally and they aren't in the same location as at build time, you might
want to play a similar trick on your end.

    Jim