This is a long-standing missing feature in lldb.  We delegate to clang the
parsing of expressions, so we're going to have to either create a separate
parser for symbol completion or figure out how to get clang to parse up to the
cursor and then tell us what it has parsed so far.  This would be a great
project for somebody to take on, if anybody has some spare time on their hands!

Jim