Hello,

I probably should have sent this email before trying to work on this and before
submitting a diff, but better late than never.

Recently I encountered a segfault while using LLDB. I tracked down the issue in
source/Host/common/Editline.cpp, and have uploaded a diff with what I believe
is the correct fix. I originally have added reviewers based on people who
committed to the same file in the past few months, but I’m unsure of who might
be best to review this. If you are familiar with this portion of the codebase
and have some time, I would appreciate a review. The relevant details
(reproduction, justification of my fix, etc) are in the summary of the diff.

The diff in question is here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D32421