On the other hand, I'm intentionally unsubscribed from llvm-bugs because it
just generates an unbelievable volume of email.  Checking the archives, there
were over 700 emails in October.  I'm just not going to sign up for that, and
if all llvm bugs started going to llvm-dev I would probably even go one step
further and unsubscribe from llvm-dev.

FTR that's roughly the same volume as llvm-dev for October already has.  So
cc'ing llvm-dev on all bugs would basically double the volume.
Actually more than double, if we also start emailing every comment on every bug.
--paulr