I was talking to one of the Bugzilla admins (Kristof) earlier today and he
pointed out that the default assignee for lldb bugs in the lldb-dev list,
and that it might be better to change that from default-assignee to
default-cc. That way, when the bug gets assigned, the mailing list
continues to get updates.

I guess changing this depends on what our intentions are: do we just want
to notify the mailing list of new bugs or if we want to keep the list in
the loop for every bug. The latter might mean more traffic, depending on
how many people actually assign bugs to themselves.

Please speak up if you think this is worth changing!

Cheers,
Jonas