We're using it with Eclipse and Eclipse based product, so I'd like to keep as well! :-)...

Zdenek

On 7/2/19 12:21 AM, Ted Woodward via lldb-dev wrote:

We’re using lldb-mi to debug with Eclipse in the Hexagon SDK. I’d really like to keep it! 😊

Ted

*From:* lldb-dev <lldb-dev-boun...@lists.llvm.org> *On Behalf Of *Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-dev
*Sent:* Monday, July 1, 2019 5:09 PM
*To:* LLDB <lldb-dev@lists.llvm.org>
*Subject:* [EXT] [lldb-dev] [RFC] Removing lldb-mi

Hi everyone,

After long consideration, I want to propose removing lldb-mi from the repository. It is basically unmaintained, doesn't match the LLDB code style, and worst of all the tests are unreliable if not already disabled. As far as I can tell it's missing core functionality to be usable from something like say emacs.

Thanks,

Jonas