On 11/10/20 10:01 PM, Jonas Devlieghere wrote:
On Nov 10, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Zdenek Prikryl <prik...@codasip.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Just for the record, we have successfully implemented the wrapping of addr_t
into a class to support multiple address spaces. The info about address space
is stored in the ELF file, so we get the info from ELF parser and then pass it
to the rest of the system. CLI/MI interface has been extended as well, so user
can select with address space he wants for memory printing. Similarly, we
patched expression evaluation, disassembler, etc.
That's really interesting, I'm excited to hear that this is feasible and has
been done before. Is this code available publicly and/or is this something
you'd be willing to upstream (with our help)?

The code is not available at public repository, but we're more than happy to work on/help with the new proposal and share our findings or code snippets.

--
Zdenek Prikryl
CTO