On 29/10/14 09:58, Ciprian Barbu wrote:
Hello Zoltan,

Thank you for taking time to look at this. I didn't know you were
going to start working right away, otherwise I would have told you I
made a mistake when I named the branches in my repository, the latest
version is actually ovs_odp_patches (which was previously
ovs_odp_patches_v3) not ovs_odp_patches_v2. Most of the changes in
this patch series are valid, I updated to the renamed
odph_packet_alloc and similar and that's about it, all the other stuff
is needed. I'm going to rename ovs_odp_patches_v2 to
ovs_odp_patches_old and I will remove it in a few days.

I can still try to apply the patches but if you have more time can you
please send an update based on ovs_odp_patches branch ?

I've rebased them to that branch, and sent them in.

Zoli