Apologies for the late notice, but I realized that although we've stated
that this call is scheduled for 15:00 UTC, it was mistakenly put into the
Google calendar in a US timezone that's affected by daylight savings time.
That's now been corrected and the call is indeed now scheduled for 15:00
UTC.

With the US return to standard time this past weekend this means that for
most of the US the call will now occur one hour earlier (10am Eastern, 9am
Central, 7am Pacific).  The time is unchanged for Arizonans (8am) since
they don't participate in daylight savings time.  The call location is
unchanged: uberconference.com/opendataplane

Proposed agenda for today's call is:

Agenda:

   -

   Petri’s Ordered Queue Patch
   <http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/lng-odp/2014-October/004363.html> and
   discussion
   -

      Step-by-Step queue order definition
      -

      New function odp_schedule_skip_order()
      -

   Follow-up discussions on PktIO Design Doc

<https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/document/d/13V2z3x0u3thHFyd7G8EelGgoV0UE2aW4iYIUOnY_Y7A/edit#heading=h.1jjxd4umbh6h>
   -

   Shmulik’s proposal for init extensions
   <http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/lng-odp/2014-November/004416.html>