> No, I was considering the abstraction for the fixed size buffer pool only.
> The new type can used to allocate a buffer pool from hardware fixed size
> buffer manager
> without any metadata for queueable. something like,
>
> pool = odp_buffer_pool_create();
> odp_buffer_t x = odp_buffer_alloc(pool); // for queueable buffers
>
> odp_buffer_xxx_t x = odp_buffer_xxx_alloc(pool);// for non queueable
> buffers, only for storage

This can be defined after v1.0. I already separated event (ODP_EVENT_XXX) and
pool type (ODP_POOL_XXX) defines for rev2 of the event patch. With that, there
can be event types that do not have a matching pool type (no pool, no alloc
call), and pool types that do not have a matching event type (no xxx_to_event
call => no queues, no scheduling).

-Petri