Hi Sunil,

In classification the responsibility is with the application as NOT to
configure conflicting PMR rules which match at the same level in the pktio
interface. Since from the implementation stand point it is not possible to
provide precedence when multiple PMR rules are matching at the same level.

Pls note that there is a provision in classification API to create chained
PMR rule set see odp_cos_pmr_cos().

Regards,
Bala