On 8 May 2015 at 08:14, Bill Fischofer <bill.fischo...@linaro.org> wrote:

> We should discuss how to approach NUMA considerations in the context of
> ODP APIs as a general design question rather than adding them ad hoc to
> each API as questions arise.

Absolutely.

Perhaps we should add this to our architecture calls as a topic for the
> next few weeks to see how we can flesh this out?

I agree, if we have some one driving the need, but there is no point
talking theoretically and solving it in the abstract.
I think we have learned that without the drive of someone solving a problem
they have, we never close on the issue. The successful API work has
involved a real problem and a header file proposal to focus the discussion.

> We may also have time to expand on this as part of the June Sprint.

Agree, but again we need some thing to anchor the discussion. A sprints
purpose is to focus on solving specif problems, we can discuss generally in
HOs and on the list I think.
With a proposal that outlines the issues to be solved (not starting a
general discussion) I am in favor of adding it to the agenda.