CI has found a lot more to complain about in the current code base with the
new checkpatch

New results
https://ci.linaro.org/job/odp-api-style-check/label=build/440/console

I am not suggesting we go back and change it, as new code is added it will
slowly clean up naturally, but the effect of the tighter rules can be seen.

Previous rules here
https://ci.linaro.org/job/odp-api-style-check/label=build/439/console

On 14 May 2015 at 07:58, Maxim Uvarov <maxim.uva...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Merged!
>
> Maxim.
>
> On 05/13/2015 13:49, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
>
>> Update checkpatch. Add our local fixes. Plus fix lenght limit for log
>> functions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Maxim.
>>
>> Maxim Uvarov (2):
>>    checkpatch: update to linux 4.1 rc-3
>>    checkpatch: remove cunit warnings
>>
>> Taras Kondratiuk (1):
>>    checkpatch: remove line length limit for odp log functions
>>
>>   scripts/checkpatch.pl | 2513

Mike Holmes
Technical Manager - Linaro Networking Group
Linaro.org <http://www.linaro.org/> *│ *Open source software for ARM SoCs