Please note that beginning tomorrow, June 2nd, we are moving the ODP weekly
call to Blue Jeans to address some of the audio issues we were having with
Uberconference.  The time of the call is unchanged: 15:00 UTC every Tuesday.

A redirector has been set up, so to attend just point your web browser to
meetings.opendataplane.org

Options are available to connect via your computer's microphone/webcam, or
via phone as you prefer.  There is also a mobile app available for both iOS
and Android.  See the meeting landing page for details.

Please try to join a few minutes early tomorrow to allow time to deal with
plug ins or related one-time housekeeping your computer may need to connect
withe the Blue Jeans network.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding as we make this transition.

Bill