On 29 June 2015 at 16:55, Bill Fischofer <bill.fischo...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Perhaps we can use the Tuesday ODP Jira planning meeting to also do a
> quick review of outstanding patches and their review status (similar to
> Thursday's bug meeting)?

We could take time for both, lets try it, but before breaking for the
Sprint we started to get some good traction on translating threads and
ideas into concrete work items and I hope we continue to do that.

I also feel that there is an exception that if a patch is really wanted it
will be pushed by its submitter. If it is necessary to "grep" the list to
pull things in, then the submitter may not be serious about sticking around
to support the idea for very long and I question if we want the patch.

> Again, I think Jenkins would help here,

do you mean Gerrit  :-) ?

For the API-NEXT work I think that Gerrit helps given the body of
contributors who may not follow the lists on a daily basis but who do care
about the direction of the API.  In that case a central clear list of
pending patches is a great asset.