On 07/02/2015 12:23 PM, Stuart Haslam wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 10:47:44AM +0200, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:
>> Both linux/if.h and net/if.h were used but they are not necesseraly
>> compatible
>> and it is not possible to include both in the same file.
> Trying to understand the problem.. is it actually causing issues how it
> is or are you tidying up in preparation for some other change?

I'm preparing a series of patch to cleanup/remove all the switch case in the
packet_io file and replace with function pointers per packet_io type.
For this I need to be able to include packet_io_internal in odp_packet_socket.c
and this fails due to net/if.h and linux/if.h defining the same enums/symbols