Hi Genís,

There is a draft comprehensive set of ODP APIs for Egress Traffic
Management that has been worked on over the past few months that addresses
this area.  It was the main focus are of the ODP Design Sprint we held a
couple of weeks ago.  The APIs for this should be hitting this list very
soon, so watch for that.  The implementation of these features will follow
and it intended to be part of the ODP 2015 formal release.

Hope that helps.

Bill