It will be useful to build an algorithm library, and hash is one of the most
basic part. I migrate the hash library of DPDK to ODP, and remove its
dependence o    n DPDK library. I put the library in the helper directory.

The hash library includes: Jenkins hash (jhash), CRC, cuckoo hash table, four
byte key (fbk) hash table.
Jhash and cuckoo is simple, don't need shared memory allocation. But the
implementation of cuckoo and fbk hash table need shared memory allocation, I
replace t    he DPDK memory management with ODP's shm. Otherwise, cuckoo hash
need a special structure, ring buffer. And I notice that there is an
implementation of ring in the helper dictory, but it is lack of some
interfaces. So I add the required interfaces into ring.h and ring.c.
I alse migrate the test program for these hash function, and add some simple
performance measurements in /helper/test.

Ru Jia
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Science.