Hi,

I like this.
It seems more robust and easier extended than all the environment variable.

We should also keep the basic portname. Ideally io_ops should be in performance
order so if I write generic code that uses en0,
 it'll try netmap, then sock_mmap and finally fallback to standard sockets if
others won't work.

And/ Or a way to manually specify fallbacks:
NETMAP::SOCKET_MMAP::SOCKET:eth0

Nicolas