> > // Fill defaults (from config file)
> > // max_cpu = 64, max_mhz = 1000 (on this SoC)
> > plat_xyz_config_init_params(&plat_config);
>
> Again, I strongly oppose this way. It doesn't make any sense. Any decent
> applications should get the platform parameters through it's own config
> from the user, and not try to hardcode these things.

How of those application parameters would need to be updated? Every time any of
its target platforms change or add a parameter? Platforms may have many tuning
parameters, which the application is *not interested* - default is fine, now
and in the future.

Now when application wants to change only one param trough plat_params, how it
sets all other (100) parameters in the struct?

-Petri